visitor activity monitorvisitor activity monitor

Use VLC media player as video or mp3 cutter.


It is a cool trick that I introduce to you that we can use VLC media player as a video or mp3 cutter. So you just follow the steps bellow..

Open VLC media player AND play any video or any mp3 > view > Choose Advanced controls >then in the VLC media player window some advanced control are open. those are shown in the bellow picture.

Then click the record button from where you want to record it...(the recording is running)..and then click the record button again if you want to stop recording...

Now your recording is done...
if you record mp3 file then the record file auto save in My Documents > My Music folder and if you record Video file then the record file auto save in My documents > My Videos folder..
Enjoy....!

0 comments: